发布日期：2019-12-07 上传者：96D***0B 投诉
Task I.略 Task II.略
Task. 1. warm2. water 3， touch
Task II. 1. mild 2. liquids 3 electrics
watery:surface→Second degree burns
black and white and charred→Third degree burns.
rough, red and swollen→Second degree burns
Task IV. 1：clothing 2. third 3. wet
4. bandage5. higher
Task. 1-4 DCBA
2 poisoning/ polluting
3. cupboard 4. symptoms：5. poured 6. complex
9. bled 10：choked
11. liquid 12. ankle（s）
14. skin（s）15. scissors
II. 1. swollen 2. injuries 3 unbearable 4. mildly
III. 1. in 2. from 3. on/upon 4. to 5：to 6.as
IV. 1. a variety of all kinds of reasons
2. over and over again
3：It is vital to be honest
4. knocked over a glass of wine
5. her dress caught fire
I.1. sat near the window and Mike the dbor.
2. My father was a lover of sports and he still is now.
3.She said shed call me but she hasn' t
4.. Heard this song？
5. -What you said hurt her deeply.
I' m sorry I didn't mean to.
6.-Who gave you that CD？
7. I lent it to someone but I can't remember who.
8.-What is your favourite kind of music？
9. -Have you got many of his paintings？
10.-How long have you been playing the guitar？
-For a long time, about ten years.
II. 1：5 DBEAC
I. 1. bravery
II. 1. watch out for.. be proud 3. cut off
4. put my hands on 5.got involved in
1. We have been friends-for a number of years.
2. Your support will make a big difference to our plan.
3. She treats me like one of the family.
4. I think it is worthwhile to ask him to join the club.
5. Thousands of students took part in the tes
One possible version：
If you find someone drowning, knowing some
first aid knowledge can make a big difference.The
steps are as follows.
First of all, get the drowning person out of the
water as quickly as possible. Then, check if the
person can breathe. If not, try to start his breathing
-immediately, using the mouth-to-mouth method：
Meanwhile, do remember to call. for help. Continue
performing first aid and don't. stop until-the
Seconds count in a situation where you find
someone drowning, and knowing' what to do can
mean the difference between life and death.